An indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subcontract Associate
Job Code: FIN03
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria; then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
- The incumbent will coordinate identification and conduct of pre-award assessment of potential sub recipients for the States in collaboration with the Program Units.
- Facilitate training and orientation of sub recipients on all applicable USG laws and regulations, funding agencies rules and regulations, terms and conditions of the subcontract.
- Ensure consistent application of organizational financial and administrative policies / standards, as well as USG rules and regulations in subcontract execution.
- Conduct financial monitoring including site visits and review of financial reports and their supporting documents.
- Assist in review of audit reports filed on sub recipients and corrective actions taken by sub recipients in response to audit findings. Supports updating and maintenance of information in the fixed asset register.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or in a related field with membership or part certification in professional association i.e. ICAN, ACCA or recognized equivalent is a requirement.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in financial management, accounting, and administration. Working experience with an international NGO working with USG funding is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CDC, USG / other donor rules, regulations, and procedures concerning subcontracts.
- Familiarity with federal auditing requirements. Demonstrated ability to exercise basic financial oversight of grant programs.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format alongside their Suitability Statement not more than 200 words to: [email protected] indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the email; e.g. (Subcontract Associate, Kaduna, ESTHER ISA).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.