PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a leading FMCG (Spirit & Wine) company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Brand Manager to look after and expand key brands of the product portfolios
- The ideal candidate will in addition to brand management, be responsible for new product development (NPDs).
- To develop, own, design, and assess new and existing company products. Oversee all stages of product development, from initial concept art, to finalization and distribution. Develop strategies to close gaps in the marketplace. Work with market researchers to identify how to reflect a brand’s attributes in a new product, ensuring customer value and satisfaction with that product.
- The Job holder has the responsibility for ensuring the achievement of the companyТs market share, brand equity, gross margin, brand awareness and penetration.
- The Senior Brands Manager is primarily responsible for the development of brands plan and reviews of Seaman’s schnapps.
- The incumbent is expected to manage brands annual budgets, close the gaps and look for opportunities in the market place whilst constantly advising the Marketing Manager accordingly; to maintain/attain overall competitive superiority for the brands.
- The job holder must be well grounded in both the theoretical and practical knowledge of brand management especially in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Manage nationwide marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities
- Develop new marketing strategies that will improve sales and revenue performance
- Develop promotional material and distribution
- Train the marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Manage and develop a team of strong product line managers/merchants/buyers representing multiple categories to meet financial and operational goals
- Expertly negotiate from a position of strength, using data to drive targets, and think holistically about cost inputs, including product costs, accruals for damage and freight, volume discounts, etc
- Manage the budget and sales forecast
- Any other assigned duty.
- B.Sc / HND in any Business related field
- Master’s Degree or an additional qualification is an added advantage
- The job holder must be data driven, comfortable with the Microsoft office suites and be able to develop insights for data
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in any suitable course; an MBA Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years work experience, out of which 4 years must be at Brand Manager’s level
- The incumbent must be comfortable with traveling to different part of the country and must be organized to keep track of brand details
- FMCG experience; Understand market research
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Ability to leverage brands through social media, PR
- Experience working with other markets / distributors.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join Our Facebook Community for Latest updates Join Now
If you think this Job Opening can be helpful to somebody else, please share it to them and you can also share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons for this on the left hand side of this post(it's easy to use)!